Advanced Data Analytics in Transport
Advanced Data Analytics in Transport (ADAIT) is a research and development team in Data61. The ADAIT team resides in the Analytics Program of Data61, one of the world-leading research groups in its league. The team collaborates with the Business and Development Team of Data61 on commercial projects.
The ADAIT pursues research excellence and industrial impact. It aspires to bridge research outcome and commercial requirement with active, efficient and transparent engagement. Since its inception, the team has developed an excellent track record on research and project delivery. Success of ADAIT is shaped by the insights from data, the innovative approaches and the long-term engagement with the industry.
- Monitoring the entire traffic network, including suburban streets, and providing quantitative measures of operational performance.
- Evaluating transport projects in terms of impact on traffic demand and distribution.
- Quantify and resolve the impact of traffic incidents.
- Influencing traveller behaviour through real-time information.
- Integrated traffic databases, fusing multiple private and public sector data sources
- Comprehensive machine learning libraries for traffic data analytics
- Large-scale transport modelling platforms
- Comprehensive evaluation of transport policy, project and pricing schemes for large-scale metropolitan areas
- Solution-oriented, practical, dynamic traffic pattern analysis & real-time prediction
- Multi-modal data fusion, integrating social network feeds to highlight abnormal traffic patterns
Dr. Fang Chen
+61 2 9490 5601
Dr. Chen Cai
+61 2 9490 5531